Thursday, February 26, 2015

A Snicker of Magic

Author: Natalie Lloyd

Genre: Fantasy, Humor, Mystery

What this book is about: Felicity Pickle's family has moved around all her life. She doesn't feel connected to any place until Midnight Gulch. Legends say that the town used to be magical, until the famous Duel of the Brothers Threadbare. Now there's a snicker of magic in the town, and Felicity wants to bring the magic back to a) make the town happy, and b) so she and her family can finally settle down and call this place home. Follow Felicity on a journey with magic, a boy named Jonah, and lots of ice cream. 

Your opinion:  I loved the book! I loved everything and there was nothing I didn't like.

Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book: I think everyone would love this book.    

Reviewed by: CM

These are my Bookworms Top five:
I Am Malala 5⭐️
A Snicker of Magic 5⭐️
House of Secrets 5⭐️
The Night Gardener 4 1/2⭐️
Rain Reign 4 1/2⭐️   

No comments:

Post a Comment