Thursday, February 26, 2015

The Riverman

Author: Aaron Starmer

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Mystery, Romance

What this book is about: Alastair Cleary is the kid everyone trusts. Fiona Loomis is not your typical girl. She selects Alastair to write her biography. He agrees, but when Fiona starts talking about some strange place called Aquavania and the Riverman, a mysterious person who is stealing kids from Aquavania, Alastair starts to wonder about her sanity. Is Fiona just a crazy, troubled kid, or is the Riverman real?

Your opinion: I liked the book. I liked how it was scary in parts. I didn't like how at the end it kind of turned into a sappy love story.

Rating:  3 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book: I think older kids who are okay with violence, romance, and scary stuff would like this book.

Reviewed by:CM   

These are my Bookworms Top Five:
I Am Malala 5⭐️
House of Secrets 5⭐️
The Night Gardener 4 1/2⭐️
Rain Reign 4 1/2⭐️
The Fourteenth Goldfish 4⭐️"       

No comments:

Post a Comment