Thursday, February 26, 2015

Hook's Revenge

Author: Heidi Schulz

Genre: Adventure, Fantasy, Humor

What this book is about: Jocelyn Hook is the one and only heir to Captain James Hook. So, she's probably off with her father, sailing on the Jolly Roger and fighting the likes of Peter Pan and Tick Tock Crock, right? WRONG. As of now Jocelyn is attending Eliza Biddlecrumb's Finishing School for Young Ladies. Does she want to be there? No! But one day she receives a letter from the one and only Captain Hook that tells her to avenge his death by killing the beast that finished him off: the evil Tick Tock Crock...

Your opinion: I liked the book. I loved the narrator. I didn't like how at the beginning Jocelyn was a brat.

Rating:  4 1/2 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book: I think anyone who wants a twist on Peter Pan would like this book.

Reviewed by: CM 

These are my Bookworms Top six:
I Am Malala 5⭐️
House of Secrets 5⭐️
A Snicker of Magic 5⭐️
The Night Gardener 4 1/2⭐️
Rain Reign 4 1/2⭐️
Hook's Revenge 4 1/2⭐

No comments:

Post a Comment