Sunday, December 14, 2014

I Am Malala

Author: Malala Yousafzai

Genre: Autobiography


What this book is about: This book tells the true story of a girl who defended girl's education in Pakistan. It is very deep and touching, and will have you hoping for Malala and her family to survive.

Your opinion: I liked that the way Malala describes her life is not selfish, whiny, or bragging. She mentions that out of her and her friends, any one of them could have done what she did. I did not find anything bad, and this is my favorite Bookworms book so far.

Rating:  5 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book:  I think this is a good book for girls ages 10 and up who are frustrated with school. It may help them understand just how lucky they are to have an education.

Reviewed by:  MS

No comments:

Post a Comment