Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Night Gardener

Author: Jonathan Auxier

Genre: Fantasy, Mystery, Horror/Suspense

What is this book about: The book is about two Irish orphans, Molly and Kip, who go to work at the Windsor House, which everyone is afraid of. The inhabitants of the house have a mysterious fever, and then there's the Night Gardener, who seems to be causing the fever. The book follows Molly and Kip as they try to figure out just what is going on in Windsor House.

Your opinion: I loved this book. I really liked how it was about Irish children, since I'm Irish and also that it was scary ( I ❤️ scary stories).

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book: I think kids in 4th grade and up who like scary stories would like to read this book. If you don't like horror, suspense, or some sad things, this book is not for you.

Reviewed by:  CM 

No comments:

Post a Comment