Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Rein Reign

Author:  Ann M. Martin

Genre: Realistic Fiction

What this book is about: This book is about a girl named Rose (rows), a girl with Aspergers and an obsession with homonyms. She has a dog named Rain (reign,rein), and when her father lets Rain (reign, rein) out in a storm, she can't find her. To find out what happens, you (ewe) will have to (too, two) read (reed) the book.

Your opinion: I loved this book. I liked how the author put homonyms next to a lot of words. I didn't like how the father just couldn't understand what Rose was thinking & feeling. 

Rating:  4 out of 5 stars

Who would like this book:  I think people who want a sad story would like this book. Also, if you like reading books about people with disabilities (like me), you would like this book.

Reviewed by:  CM  

No comments:

Post a Comment